Screenius objects to the notion that ‘privacy is dead.’ We think that is an excuse used to cover for some lazy programming. We think what you watch is your business and who your friends is none of our business. If you want to share things with friends, we make that as easy for you as we can to the extent allowed by law (we also believe in upholding content owners’ copyright). Otherwise, we try to stay out of your affairs and do not want to hold onto any of your personal information. Our app keeps all that stuff on your device, the only place it belongs.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.