By accessing this app, you are agreeing to be bound by these app Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this app. The materials contained in this app are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in Screenius’ app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Screenius at any time. Upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials in Screenius’ app are provided “as is”. Screenius makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Screenius does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in its app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any videos linked to this app.
In no event shall Screenius or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials in Screenius’ app, even if Screenius or a Screenius authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing in Screenius’ app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Screenius does not warrant that any of the materials in its app are accurate, complete, or current. Screenius may make changes to the materials contained in its app at any time without notice. Screenius does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.6. Content
Any claim relating to Screenius’ app shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.